- Prominy SR5 Rock Bass VSTi RTAS AU HYBRiD DVDR DYNAMICS
The true sound of MusicMan® StingRay®5 includes over 15 Giga-bytes*, approx. 14,000 samples. SR5 Rock Bass enables you to compose and create natural bass guitar tracks that imitate real bass guitar playing!.21-04-2011Software | Views : 2801
- Incredible real-time playability - SR5 SPM (Super Performance Multi)
- Fretboard Monitor
- Auto Stroke Detection
- Realtime Legato Slide
- Assignable Key Switch
- The lower note samples (low B - low D#) are included.
- Direct signals from the bass guitar
- Perfect sampled sounds of all fret positions on every string.
- Picking noises are recorded on all frets and strings.
Data size: 8GB ( = 15GB* of ,wav files)
* SR5 uses the Lossless Sample Compression format ?NCW? with real-time encoding. The data size after the installtion is approx. 8GB that equals 15 GB of .wav files.
Incredible real-time playability - SR5 SPM (Super Performance Multi)
With SR5 SPM (Super Performance Multi), you can play ultra realistic guitar performance in real-time. You can access various playing techniques instantly without stopping your performance and create convincing bass guitar tracks very quickly.
Realtime Legato Slide
Realtime Hammer-on & Pull-off
Realtime picking Tremolo
Mute & picking noise
Pick stop noise
Bridge mute noise
Special FX, noises
The SPM automatically selects a proper string / fret position depending on the situation. You can also change the string manually by key switches. The Fretboard Monitor visualizes the current fret position / playing technique you are playing.
Auto Stroke Detection
With SPM?s Auto Stroke Detection feature, SPM automatically detects the current beat position and identify proper stroke direction (down or up). There are several stroke detection modes and you can also control stroke direction manually.
Assignable Key Switch
All the SPM instruments have Assignable Key Switch feature which enables you to assign any key switches to each SPM instrument. You can combine any SPM instruments to SPM multi as needed and assign key switches, and create your own SPM setting.
Low note samples included
SR5 Rock Bass captures MusicMan® StingRay®5; one of the most popular 5 string bass guitar among bassists. SR5 includes the lower note samples (low B - low D#) and is suitable for a wide range of musical genres; Modern Metal, Death Metal, Nu Metal, Metalcore, Rock, Pop, and so on.
Realtime Legato Slide
With SR5?s Realtime Legato Slide feature, you are able to get perfectly real expressions of the human finger?s legato slide which can not be reproduced with slide emulation by changing pitch.
Direct signals from the bass guitar
You can make your own guitar sound so it suits the music genre you?re working with by adding your favorite amplifier simulator.
Picking noises are recorded on all frets and strings
Picking noises made while playing a guitar is one of the most important characteristics that identify a live guitar recording. That is why we took great care in capturing many variations of picking noises. Adding these noises, with consideration to timing and picking style, will make your guitar tracks sound natural. When you use picking noise sampled from a different position of the fret board than the one you?re applying it to, the result is an unnatural sound because the noise will not harmonize with the original note?s sustain sound.
- Expansive number of playing techniques, extreme power of expression that no other bass guitar library has captured before
- The world?s most powerful and largest library of a single bass guitar!
* Windows XP (SP2 )/ Vista/ Win7 (32/64 Bit),
* Pentium or Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, min. 2 GB RAM
* OSX 10.5 / 10.6
* Intel (!!!) Core Duo 1.66 GHz, min. 2 GB RAM
* 1GB free disc space for player installation
* additional hard disc space according to the library size