- PSPaudioware PSP VintageWarmer2 v2.6.0 Incl.Keygen WiN/MAC-R2R
26-11-2014Software | Views : 2658
TEAM R2R 2014.11.25 | WiN: 18.21 MB | MAC: 53.02 MB
PSP VintageWarmer2 (plug-in AudioUnit, VST, RTAS for Mac OSX (Universal Binary); VST and RTAS for Windows; VST, RTAS and MAS for Mac OS Classic) is a high-quality digital simulation of an analog-style, a single- or multi-band compressor/limiter. It combines rich, warm analog processing with a straightforward user interface, and comes with a comprehensive library of presets. The plug-in processor is highly flexible and can be used for both softknee compression and brick-wall limiting. This makes it an essential tool for mixing and mastering engineers. Careful attention has been paid to PSP Vintage Warmer's overload characteristics with the processor being capable of generating saturation effects typical of analog tape recorders. PSP Vintage Warmer also incorporates professional VU and PPM metering together with accurate overload indicators thereby assuring professional quality results.
PSP VintageWarmer2 version 2.5.0 installer contains 3 versions of the plug-in:
PSP MicroWarmer which provides the same sound quality as it's big siblings, but with a simplified single-band interface and low latency performance optimized for use on individual tracks;
PSP VintageWarmer (LE) which is a direct descendant of the original PSP VintageWarmer with its all strengths such as low resource usage and latency;
PSP VintageWarmer2, the main addition being the FAT double sampling mode for even more analog sounding processing.
We strongly recommend that you use the PSP VintageWarmer (LE) or the PSP MicroWarmer in all multitracking applications except situations where FAT mode is important. The PSP VintageWarmer2 is recommended for mastering purposes and groups or master busses only.
High quality signal processing algorithms
Single or multi-band signal processing
FAT (Frequency Authentication Technique) PSP's double sampled processing
64-bit floating point precision
Shelf filters for bass and treble frequencies in single-band processing mode
Control of bass and treble signal components in multi-band processing mode
Accurately calibrated VU and PPM meters with the overload indicators
Disengagable brick-wall limiting
Two Release Mutliplier ranges for fast or relaxed processing
Semi Automated Release mode.
Up to 192kHz sample rates supported
Library of presets
Changelog for 2.6.0
- Added VU, PPM and Overs preferences reset buttons.
- Added '?' on a preset bar to open an operation manual.
- Synchronised LED reset in PSP VintageWarmer and PSP VintageWarmer2.
- Preference parameters now automatically distributed across all running Warmers.
- Updated edit boxes.
- Updated scroll response of all controls.
- Increased legibility in automation.
- Updated operation manuals.
- Updated visual details.
- Updated default values of preference's parameters.
- Cleared processing.
- Improper knobs' position in reference to its value - fixed.
- Zipper of Drive, Mix and Output knobs - fixed.
- Zipper of Low and High level knobs - fixed.
- Jumping meters when adjusting filters - fixed.