- FabFilter Pro-Q 2 v2.02 WiN/MAC-R2R
15-12-2014Software | Views : 12612
TEAM R2R 2014.12.13 | WiN: 6.25 MB | MAC: 3.34 MB
An equalizer is probably the tool you use most while mixing and mastering, so you need the best of the best! With FabFilter Pro-Q 2, you get the highest possible sound quality and a gorgeous, innovative interface with unrivalled ease of use.
Effortlessly sculpt your sound
FabFilter Pro-Q 2 is designed to help you achieve your sound in the quickest way possible. Via the large interactive EQ display, you can create bands where you need them and select and edit multiple bands at once.
Unique features like Spectrum Grab, Full Screen mode and EQ Match will speed up your workflow even more. Try it yourself!
Mixing and mastering features
Pro-Q 2 offers everything that a demanding engineer could wish for: top quality linear phase operation in addition to the zero latency and unique Natural Phase modes, Mid/Side processing, variable stereo placement of EQ bands, an intelligent solo feature, optional Auto Gain and a built-in, fully customizable spectrum analyzer.
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample-accurate automation, advanced optimization and much more!
New in Pro-Q 2.02:
- Added Retina support on OS X and High DPI support on Windows.
- Introducing Solo Gain. While soloing a band, you can now adjust the listening gain by moving the mouse up and down.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Gain Scale slider (in the output section) not to work in Linear Phase mode, and improved its behavior in Natural Phase mode.
- These updates are fully compatible with previous versions, and free for existing FabFilter Pro-MB and Pro-Q 2 owners. The latest versions and 30-day trials of all FabFilter plug-ins are available for download now at www.fabfilter.com/download.
FabFilter Pro-Q 2 is available for EUR 149, USD 199 or GBP 124, and FabFilter Pro-MB is available for EUR 169, USD 229 or GBP 139, supporting both Windows and Mac OS X in VST and VST 3, Audio Units, AAX, RTAS and AudioSuite plug-in formats. Bundles with FabFilter Pro-Q 2, Pro-MB and other FabFilter plug-ins are also available at: www.fabfilter.com/shop.
System requirements on Windows are either Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP and a VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools, or Mac OS X 10.5 or higher with Intel processor, and an Audio Units host, VST 2/3 host, or Pro Tools. Both 32-bit and 64-bit hosts are supported.